The Olympia Downtown Alliance is proud to host our annual LoveOly WinterFest Presented by WSECU.
LoveOly WinterFest is scheduled for the Sunday after Thanksgiving, November 26, from noon to 6 pm in the heart of downtown Olympia.
Join us at the intersection of 5th and Washington to enjoy holiday cheer! Live music from local high schools and a performance by the Olympia Symphony Brass Quartet! Activities for kids and families! A "tree" lighting and other fun, family-friendly fun, all free, thanks to our generous sponsors.
LoveOly WinterFest includes:
- Visit with Santa!
- Santa will be located at the 222 Market (222 Capitol Way South)
- Santa Sweeng will be available from Noon- 3pm
- Santa Pat & Mrs. Claus will be available from 3-6pm
- Free photo opportunity with special event photo frame!
- Live Entertainment on the main stage at 5th & Washington
- Holiday Crafts for Kids Powered by Hands on Children's Museum
- Located in front of Timberland Bank
- Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides
- Horse drawn carriage rides will be scheduled from Noon -4pm
- Located at State Avenue & Columbia Street
- Festive Storytelling
- Available from Noon -6pm!
- 5 different festive, seasonal stories told!
- Located in the Olympia Ballroom Lobby
- Hot Chocolate Station Powered by Sofie's Scoops and Dancing Goats
- Hot Cocoa with seasonal toppings for the littles and coffee options for the grown ups!
- Located in front of Captain Little
- Season "Tree" Lighting at Twilight with support from Lincoln School second graders!
- Located at the intersection of 5th Avenue & Washington Street.
- Local Makers Selling Handcrafted Holiday Gifts hosted by Gallery Boom.
- Makers Market located on Washington Street